To a Rising Bird
To mark 100 years since the return of the Klaipėda Region to Lithuania
Programme: Juozas Pakalnis, Zigmas Virkšas, Anatolijus Šenderovas, Loreta Narvilaitė
The idea behind this programme, dedicated to the centenary of Klaipėda Revolt against the French administration, which led to the reunion of the Klaipėda region with Lithuania, is the union of two different cultures. Among the performers to appear in this concert are young talented musicians who currently live and pursue their careers in Klaipėda, including violinists Konrad Levicki, Lauryna Lankutytė-Levickė and cellist Kornelija Kupšytė. In various formations (duets and piano trio) they will perform works by Lithuanian composers who had certain ties with Klaipėda in the past or continue to live and work here, such as Juozas Pakalnis, Zigmas Virkšas, Loreta Narvilaitė, and Lithuanian-Jewish composer Anatolijus Šenderovas.
- We recommend to wear protective face masks or respirators at all times during our performances at indoor locations (except children below the age of 6 years and persons with disabilities who cannot safely wear a mask for reasons related to the disability).
- We ask all visitors to stay at home, if you have fever (at least 37.3 C) or experienced symptoms that cannot be attributed to a pre-existing condition or injury (cough, sore throat, congestion or runny nose, shortness of breath or difficulty of breathing, fatigue, loss of taste or smell, muscle or body aches, etc.).
- As organisers we have the right to ask authorized professionals to photograph or film our events. Photographs and/or video recordings may be used in our printed publications and/or on our website, in social media, in other publicity materials, or in third-party media. Please be aware of such possibility while attending our events. If you do not wish to be photographed or filmed in the above manner (without the attribution of your identity), you have a right to request that your image be removed from the digital server and from any publicity material on the web by email firstname.lastname@example.org or telephone +370 650 17988.
- 50% off for schoolchildren, students, senior citizens and people with disabilities (appropriate cards to be shown);
- 50% off for children under 7 years of age (admitted only to the educational programmes);
- Admission free for persons in wheelchairs (appropriate cards to be shown ) and 50% off for one accompanying person;
- 10% off for group bookings (20 and more tickets for one event);
- 100% off for schoolchildren and students of the Klaipėda art schools (appropriate ID cards to be shown), which include: Klaipėda Stasys Šimkus Conservatory, Klaipėda Juozas Karosas Music School, Klaipėda Eduardas Balsys Gymnasium of Arts, Klaipėda Jeronimas Kačinskas Music School, Klaipėda Faculty of the Lithuanian Academy of Music and Theatre, Klaipėda Adomas Brakas School of Art. A transaction fee of € 1.20 is applied when purchasing tickets via the BILIETAI ticketing system.