Duration of the event: 1 hr. 10 min.
Mindaugas Juodis (paintings)
Concert presenter Gerūta Griniūtė
Two wonderful musicians and professionals of the highest calibre are to return to the Klaipėda Concert Hall. Violinist Dalia Dėdinskaitė and cellist Gleb Pyšniak, who make up the Duetissimo ensemble, are together as performers on stage and partners in life. They claim that “nothing compares to the intimacy between the violin and the cello in music.” Both musicians are graduates of the Lithuanian Academy of Music and Theatre in Vilnius and the University of Music and Performing Arts in Vienna. Upon their return from Austria, they spent several years in Klaipėda where they joined the Klaipėda Chamber Orchestra, and now resettled in Vilnius.
Dėdinskaitė and Pyšniak are the prize-winners of many international competitions, regularly appearing at major concert halls in Lithuania and abroad, as well as devising original programmes and projects that they successfully implement with the help of fellow musicians from around the world.
They named their duo after the work by Lithuanian composer Vytautas Barkauskas. In their programmes, Dalia and Gleb often introduce less known and yet undiscovered works by the 20th- and 21st-century composers from Lithuania and elsewhere. Having polished them to perfection, they present them as impeccable gems to their audiences. Their interpretation, among other things such as technical finesse and virtuoso musicianship, is appreciated for deep emotionality and keen sense of ensemble playing.
- We recommend to wear protective face masks or respirators at all times during our performances at indoor locations (except children below the age of 6 years and persons with disabilities who cannot safely wear a mask for reasons related to the disability).
- We ask all visitors to stay at home, if you have fever (at least 37.3 C) or experienced symptoms that cannot be attributed to a pre-existing condition or injury (cough, sore throat, congestion or runny nose, shortness of breath or difficulty of breathing, fatigue, loss of taste or smell, muscle or body aches, etc.).
- As organisers we have the right to ask authorized professionals to photograph or film our events. Photographs and/or video recordings may be used in our printed publications and/or on our website, in social media, in other publicity materials, or in third-party media. Please be aware of such possibility while attending our events. If you do not wish to be photographed or filmed in the above manner (without the attribution of your identity), you have a right to request that your image be removed from the digital server and from any publicity material on the web by email firstname.lastname@example.org or telephone +370 650 17988.
- 50% off for schoolchildren, students, senior citizens and people with disabilities (appropriate cards to be shown);
- 50% off for children under 7 years of age (admitted only to the educational programmes);
- Admission free for persons in wheelchairs (appropriate cards to be shown ) and 50% off for one accompanying person;
- 10% off for group bookings (20 and more tickets for one event);
- 100% off for schoolchildren and students of the Klaipėda art schools (appropriate ID cards to be shown), which include: Klaipėda Stasys Šimkus Conservatory, Klaipėda Juozas Karosas Music School, Klaipėda Eduardas Balsys Gymnasium of Arts, Klaipėda Jeronimas Kačinskas Music School, Klaipėda Faculty of the Lithuanian Academy of Music and Theatre, Klaipėda Adomas Brakas School of Art. A transaction fee of € 1.20 is applied when purchasing tickets via the BILIETAI ticketing system.