The Orchestra of Playful Music. Episode 25
Start of the Event: 6.30 pm
Place of the event: Klaipėda Concert Hall
A concert for kids and their families
Klaipėda Chamber Orchestra
Artistic Director Mindaugas Bačkus
Soloists: scholarship holders of the Mstislav Rostropovich Charity and Support Foundation “Help for Lithuania’s Children”: Ugnė Katinskaitė (violin), Liepa Jurgutavičiūtė (violin), Rugilė Juknevičiūtė (cello), Jonas Vozbutas (accordion)
Concert presenter Jonė Girdzijauskaitė
Programme: Camille Saint-Saëns
- from 13 September 2021 onwards, visitors aged 16 years and over who arrive to the public events held inside the Klaipėda Concert Hall must present a valid National Certificate / EU Digital Covid Certificate or other valid documents proving that a person has been vaccinated against or has recovered from COVID-19, received a negative PCR / rapid antigen test result, or a positive antibody test result. The said documents will be checked at the entrance;
- from 13 September 2021 onwards, visitors aged 16 years and over who arrive to the public events held inside the Klaipėda Concert Hall and present a valid National Certificate / EU Digital Covid Certificate or any other aforementioned document;
- from 1 October 2021 onwards, all visitors to the public events held inside the Klaipėda Concert Hall (except children under the age of 6 and persons who cannot safely wear masks for reasons related to the disability or chronic health conditions) must wear medical masks or respirators;
- children under 6 years of age are admitted to the educational events without wearing face masks;
- the concert goers showing symptoms of acute respiratory infections (cold or flu like symptoms), experiencing fever (37.3ºC and more) or other signs of infectious diseases shall not be admitted to the events and no claims for ticket refunds shall be accepted.
- all concert goers shall be subject to temperature check at the entrance;
- visitors who have bought their tickets at the box office will be registered at the entrance.