The Orchestra of Playful Music Leaps into Dance! Episode 27
In the new episode of the Orchestra of Playful Music series, we will ask everyone to dance! The episode demonstrates various dance styles, such as waltz, ballet, samba, foxtrot, and so on. Thus, we will be able to see how they are different and why it is such great fun to dance!
Dancer and choreographer Inga Briazkalovaitė feels in her element here and is eager to share her passion for dance with the listeners and members of the Klaipėda Chamber Orchestra, to whom she has assigned special choreographic tasks. In this playful programme, young dancers from the CODA Dance School, led by Briazkalovaitė, will surely steal the show by telling a colourful dance tale through their graceful movements. Concert presenter Jonė Girdzijauskaitė will accompany dancers and the orchestra all along their journey.
Briazkalovaitė says, “dance is like food: it must be nutritious and varied. The more different ingredients you throw in, the stronger explosive effect you can create in your mouth. This concert will serve a broad selection of different dances as dishes: from the classical dance on points via humorous refreshments between the main courses to the expressive and sultry tango.”
Pick your favourite ‘dish’ from the broad menu of different dance styles and relish them by using your eyes, ears, feet and the entire body! Dancing is such fun, whatever style is yours!
- We recommend to wear protective face masks or respirators at all times during our performances at indoor locations (except children below the age of 6 years and persons with disabilities who cannot safely wear a mask for reasons related to the disability).
- We ask all visitors to stay at home, if you have fever (at least 37.3 C) or experienced symptoms that cannot be attributed to a pre-existing condition or injury (cough, sore throat, congestion or runny nose, shortness of breath or difficulty of breathing, fatigue, loss of taste or smell, muscle or body aches, etc.).
- As organisers we have the right to ask authorized professionals to photograph or film our events. Photographs and/or video recordings may be used in our printed publications and/or on our website, in social media, in other publicity materials, or in third-party media. Please be aware of such possibility while attending our events. If you do not wish to be photographed or filmed in the above manner (without the attribution of your identity), you have a right to request that your image be removed from the digital server and from any publicity material on the web by email email@example.com or telephone +370 650 17988.
- 50% off for schoolchildren, students, senior citizens and people with disabilities (appropriate cards to be shown);
- 50% off for children under 7 years of age (admitted only to the educational programmes);
- Admission free for persons in wheelchairs (appropriate cards to be shown ) and 50% off for one accompanying person;
- 10% off for group bookings (20 and more tickets for one event);
- 100% off for schoolchildren and students of the Klaipėda art schools (appropriate ID cards to be shown), which include: Klaipėda Stasys Šimkus Conservatory, Klaipėda Juozas Karosas Music School, Klaipėda Eduardas Balsys Gymnasium of Arts, Klaipėda Jeronimas Kačinskas Music School, Klaipėda Faculty of the Lithuanian Academy of Music and Theatre, Klaipėda Adomas Brakas School of Art. A transaction fee of € 1.20 is applied when purchasing tickets via the BILIETAI ticketing system.